Monday, November 14, 2011

Life's Little Mysteries - Updated

This blipped across the radar screen this morning. I would like to know the answer to this myself.

Why Is China Building These Gigantic Structures In the Middle of the Desert?

Of course, the question assumes China is building this stuff. For all we know it may be a Christo art project. Or maybe it's aliens from outerspace. Kind of reminds me of those Nazca Lines in Peru.

Hope somebody figures it out. I'm curious now.

On a related note, am the only one who didn't know that the Easter Island heads have full bodies? Hard to believe, after all the years they've been studied, that no one thought to check this before now.

Very late update: As usual, there appears to be a mundane explanation for many of those giant constructions in China. Kind of sad. I love a good mystery.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home