Saturday, June 04, 2011

Give me more, give me more

Attorney Todd Allen is my new hero. Seriously. I want to see more of this kind of lawyering. Bank of America attempted to wrongfully foreclose on a property they never even held a mortgage on and then blew off paying the court-ordered legal fees to the homeowners. So he turned around and "seized the bank's assets."
"They've ignored our calls, ignored our letters, legally this is the next step to get my clients compensated, " attorney Todd Allen told CBS.

Sheriff's deputies, movers, and the Nyergers' attorney went to the bank and foreclosed on it. The attorney gave instructions to to remove desks, computers, copiers, filing cabinets and any cash in the teller's drawers.

After about an hour of being locked out of the bank, the bank manager handed the attorney a check for the legal fees.

"As a foreclosure defense attorney this is sweet justice" says Allen.
Been a long time since I've seen such genuine justice in our current convoluted business of law. And very rare to see an attorney willing to pursue it so vigorously against the big bankster crime syndicate. Think I'll send him a thank you note. (todd@swfloridalaw.com. )

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home