Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Newt slithers on Libya

The amphibian who would be president is appalled. Appalled I tell you, because President Obama authorized the no-fly action against Libya. Of course, a mere 16 days ago he was appalled because Obama didn't go all cowboy and bomb the bejeebers out of Gadhafi to enforce a no-fly zone, international consensus be damned.

Not that Today Show host Matt Lauer noticed. He let Gingrich's flip flop on Libya go unchallenged. I'm thinking Lauer maybe didn't even know. Just like the 27%ers that keep Newt's gravy train running with donations to fight the imaginary liberal menace to the real 'Murkin way of life.

The difference is, Lauer is supposed to know and the 27%ers are getting fleeced because Lauer isn't doing his job to inform them.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooklyn said...

Awesome Blog!!!

I’ve been looking through your blog over the past few days and I found your blog to be very interesting.

Your Postings are really exceptional. I love your blog because of its unique content and valuable information. It is an example of perfect blog. It makes me wonder how to make my blog different. I think i should also start learning how to maintain a blog from you. The theme of your blog is so unique and catchy.

I have added your link in my blog http://denbarblog.blogspot.com/ under "My Favorite Blogs" Section, so that my blog visitors could also enjoy reading through your blog.

Kindly visit my blog. And if you like my blog, please link back. I would be glad if my blog is referred by wonderful blog like yours.

Thanks for your time.

Hope u too would like my blog...

6:42:00 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Sometimes I think remembering anything done or said by any politician is under the Russert Rule; it's all off the record.

Remember when it was common knowledge that Newt closed down the gov't because he didn't get the seat he wanted on Air Force One?
http://mediamatters.org/print/research/201008310020

9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Oh I had almost forgotten that one Ruth. Too much crazy to keep track of in the GOP.

2:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home