Friday, October 01, 2010

Beam Me Over

I've been suffering a little burnout lately. The news has been 90% stupid for what seems like forever. I look at Memeorandum and it's almost all polls, speculation, unsolicted advice and unsubstantiated rumors. Real news is hard to come by. The lunatics have taken over the asylum. Leftys are engaged in bitter intercine warfare...

I mean, who wants to deal with this mess. They've screwed up this planet so much, I want to get beamed over to the new planet Gliese 581g that they just discovered.
Astronomers say they have for the first time spotted a planet beyond our own in what is sometimes called the Goldilocks zone for life: Not too hot, not too cold. Juuuust right.
I want to go there and start over, or in the alternate, they can send all the crazies over there and I'll stay here and try to repair the damage to this planet. But if we go to the new planet, it definitely needs a better name. Something like New Sanity.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home