Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bye Bye Burr?

This is heartening. I've been pretty much staying out of the Democratic primary on this one since I'm happy to support either candidate, but the good news is both Dem opponents are polling well against Burr. Burr still is holding a slight edge but it's early yet and as the article notes, "Burr is now in a weaker position than Elizabeth Dole was at the same point in the election cycle two years ago."

The anti-incumbent fever sweeping the south is a double edged sword since of course some Dems may fall too, but they're mostly Blue Dogs anyway and getting rid of the worst of the GOPers would be worth it.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger rockync said...

Being an independent, I got to choose which primary to vote in - I chose the Repugs.
Tried to do my bit to get rid of Burr and that hag Foxx but it didn't work :(
Guess I'll have to wait for the actual vote and try again.

2:29:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

It actually does help Rocky. It sends a message to these guys that the voters are unhappy. I almost wished I had registered indy so I could do the same.

4:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home