Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I tweet, therefore I am...

...archived at the Library of Congress. The LOC announced today they aquired the entire archives of Twitter, from the beginning. We're talking billions, maybe trillions, of tweets to be preserved for posterity forever. Considering the amount of profanity that roils around in there, I expect they'll have to install a kid proof filter on it. And who knows what future historians will think of the trending topics. Sometimes it's like a high school cafeteria in there. That guy Justin Bieber who appears to be some new teen idol has been trending for weeks.

On a different note, I had my 15 seconds of twitter fame the other day. CNN read my tweet about the plane crash in Russia that killed most of the Polish leadership, on air.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home