Monday, January 04, 2010

Winguts hit peak pathetic

Just when you think the remnants of the 101st Fighting Keyboardists can't sink any lower into irrelevancy, the Ole Perfessor and his minions leap feet first into the cesspool of stupid. And no, I'm not going to link to any of them. Go over to Memorandum and click if you must, but TBogg posts the ultimate answer so I'm not going to say any more about it. However, if you really need more, Mr Johnson finds the ultimate site for deep analysis of body language.

Honestly, these people have truly sunk from merely annoying to profoundly pathetic.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I have no pity at all. The people who keep sending my YouTube clips of Obama "admitting" he's Muslim, hates Christians, was born in Kenya and wants to give our hard-earned money to colored people, aren't crackers, red-necks, trailer trash or any of the nasty, unfortunate names we give the uneducated underclass, they're retired high ranking military officers, Retired engineers at military contractors, industrialists, professionals -- and a majority of them are wealthy.

I don't see it as a lack of education, but as an infectious mental disease and I don't think we can discount the danger of all that paranoia as revolting as it may seem to sane people.

11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I'm not discounting the danger of their pushing this insanity, but it is pathetic to see what should be intelligent people fall so low. I mean, it can't be that they're so stupid they believe this crap, so obviously they do it for the money, or the power or whatever they get out of it.

11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I don't think there's anything particularly rational about it. I think a career in the military does something to your mind and I think his skin color would be more than enough to make many of them look for reasons, no matter how crazy, to make their prejudice seem rational.

The longer it goes on, the more convinced I am that it's all racial and all those people I though were above or beyond racism were only keeping it bottled up.

11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I also believe a lot of it is latent racism. No matter how civilized they try to sound, you can hear the word nigger shouting in their heads.

3:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home