Thursday, January 21, 2010

So who voted for Scott Brown

The link is subscription only, but I'm posting this post MA Senate election quote because it's so shocking to me that this comment comes from a kid living in Amherst.
"I really would not like to see health care turned into an American right," said Blodgett, 29. "I don't want certain decisions to be made by government, like how much we are going to spend for someone to live on extended care, abortions, a right to cosmetic surgery or sex change operations. These are not things we are able to deal with as a country."
Happy Valley kids are often uninterested and uninformed about politics, but I never encountered any who would bother to cast a ballot based on misinformation straight out of the GOP Book of Lies. I blame the media.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame the fact that this kid is an idiot, plain and simple.

5:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home