Saturday, January 30, 2010

Obama fangirl Virginia Foxx

I haven't been able to bring myself to follow my crazy House Representative Virginia Foxx on Twitter. It's too irritating and it ruins the refuge from wingnuttery that I've built for myself over there. Not like it's necessary anyway. When she says something particularly amusing, it gets retweeted repeatedly. Have to agree that this is the funniest wingnut tweet ever -- at least so far.
Pres gave us another lecture. Our guys asked great questions. Need independent fact checker for his comments. Got autograph.
As you can imagine, this inspired an hours long blitz of hilarious parody tweets along the lines of, "Hitler lectured us on Aryan Nation. Asked some good Qs. Got autograph."

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home