Monday, December 07, 2009

Nobody likes the health care reform bill

Nate Silver notices that much of the dissatisfaction with the current health care reform proposals is coming from the left -- because they don't go far enough.

I thought that had been obvious for a while myself, but it is odd that he seems to be the first big blogger to say it out loud. I think it might be because the A-listers really don't much read anyone but each other anymore.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger James' Muse said...

It does seem like the A-listers don't listen to anyone but themselves...you leave a comment on their page and they don't respond. I know their comment count is atronomical, but still, many comment sections are merely echo chambers these days.

2:42:00 PM  
Blogger Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I've never heard of Nate Silver Libby. Of course other than Huffington Post, you're probably the widest scope blogger I read.

3:37:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

James, Blogtopia has changed a lot since I first started blogging. Once they figured out how to make money on it, the vibe changed. Became more competitive, rather than collaborative.

Truth, Nate is the stats guy who bowled everybody over during the elections by predicting every single race nearly perfectly. I think he was famous for doing baseball predictions when he decided to switch to politics. I don't read him that much myself because I hate polls. But he is pretty the guy to go to if you want an honest assessment on the horserace numbers.

Great to see both of you btw. Haven't seen either of you in comments in a while. :)

6:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home