Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jeer and Loathing in Las Vegas

Seriously. Heil Hiltler? I'm so disgusted that words have completely failed me. You just have to watch the TP video to believe it. I'm sure this has nothing to do with gasbags like Beck and Limbaugh trading on Nazi imagery for their outrageous quips. And really, is time yet for the GOPers to apologize to Pelosi for accusing her of lying when she brought public attention to this hateful trend?

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Never apologize
Never take responsibility
Never admit anything

That's what they insist upon in a President and that's their idea of virtue.

Anything else is "weakness."

5:34:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Fogg, this one really put me over the top today. I just want to slit my throat so I don't have to live in a world this ugly anymore.

6:33:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

"But wait - there's more!"

-Billy Mays-

8:42:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Somehow I managed to get through life without ever figuring out who Billy Mays is, but I hear he lives on, on the TV.

10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I live here in Vegas and it's awful to see one of our citizens acting like that. No actual intelligent stance, nor even an unintelligent debate to back it up. Just hate.

4:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home