Sunday, April 19, 2009

A much needed break

I'm having a wonderful visit with Dad. I don't think we've had this much quality time alone since I was a kid, so I'm not going to spend it on politics. Frankly, it's been nice to get away from the computer for a couple of days. I really needed a break.

Woke up to the riotous clamor of a multitude of birds this morning. The flowers and shrubs are peaking and they're about two weeks behind where I'm living so I get to enjoy the same flowers all over again. I'll take some photos today but won't be able to upload anything till I get home.

Back to regular posting tomorrow.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I'm happy for you Libby. My Dad is my best friend. I enjoy every minute we spend together. That we're both political junkies helps.

6:52:00 PM  
Blogger danps said...

Glad to hear you're having a nice break, Libby.

8:25:00 PM  
Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Enjoy the Spring!
.

2:53:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks everybody. It was a great visit and my Dad is one of my best friends too Truth. And we're both poli-junkies although we agree on very little.

11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home