Friday, March 20, 2009

Twitter-dee-dee - Updated

File this under why I don't want to get hooked on twitter. The more I check out what's going on in tweet world, the more it begins to look like it's degenerating into playground politics. Looks to me like the 'pros' are taking all the fun out it. Think I'll just wait for the next big thing in social networking.

Update: The Twitterwar has been going on all day long. The most interesting part is that Tapper claims he was misquoted from his twitter feed. That is what bothers me about Twitter. It just feeds the whole frenzy for immediacy over accuracy.

Meanwhile, CNN reports on this earthshaking development. Joe the Plumber said he was horny. In public. In front of a bunch of high level conservative wingnuts.

Apparently, the professionals, call this journalism.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home