Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm so proud...

My sister, Rockync, just put up her first ever blog post. I've been encouraging her to start blogging for a while now and she finally got an offer she couldn't refuse from my friends at the Swash Zone. Click on over and leave her a little welcome to Blogtopia, why don't you?

And actually, while you're over there, why not start at the top and keep scrolling. The whole seafaring crew is posting some great stuff, including our pal Capt. Fogg who is on a roll about communism.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donzo!

5:53:00 PM  
Blogger rockync said...

Thanks for the welcome and the link, Libby.And you're right, I've joined quite an august group of contributors; it's a little intimidating, but, what the heck, just one more thing I can cross off my bucket list!

7:09:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks kvatch.

Hey Rocky, you fit right in those folks. Have fun.

8:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home