Saturday, October 18, 2008

The power of positive messaging

Memo to McCain campaign: The attack dog tactics aren't working too well.


Crowd estimate in St. Louis, 100,000 for Barack Obama:
So Senator McCain can keep trying to attack me and distract you – but it’s not going to work. Not this time – not now. Because while my opponent thinks this campaign is all about me – the truth is, this campaign is about you. Your jobs. Your health care. Your retirement. Your children’s future. That’s what this election is about. That’s what I’m fighting for. Because I can take two more weeks of these attacks from John McCain, but the American people can’t take four more years of the same failed policies and the same divisive politics. That’s why I’m running for President of the United States.

Full text at the link. This is why Obama is going to get elected. Most people prefer hope over hate. via

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home