Monday, October 13, 2008

It's a good day to be Paul Krugman

I'm late in getting here because I spent half the day at the dentist again, having been called in at the last second to redo the impressions since the lab apparently broke the last set or something. Anyway, while I catch up with the news, I'm sure you've heard, but a hearty congratulations to Paul Krugman for winning the Nobel Prize for Economics. Well deserved. I don't always agree with him, but he has been the one of the sanest voices in the MSM over the Bush years and it's great to see that acknowledged.

Meanwhile, I expect they're calling in the medics for the Powerslime guys, whose heads are no doubt exploding from cognitive dissonance. And if you have the stomach for it, Jules Crittenden is a very small minded and bitter man and he rounds up every post he's ever written to prove it, along with the obligatory butt kiss link, trolling for Insty-hits. Sometimes I almost feel sorry for those guys. It must horrible to wake up in the morning and know you've wrong about everything for eight years and couldn't admit it without ruining your career.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home