Thursday, August 21, 2008

McCain Revealed

I didn't watch it myself, but I see Jed Report has a clip from CNN's program that actually brings up the fact that McCain lied about the circumstances of his affair with Cindy while he was still married to his first wife. I'm surprised they did it but then again, I see no indication in the clip that they called them on it when they lied about it again on air.

I thought the most interesting statement came from Cindy at the end of the clip where she says, "I think I've been a good wife and a good mother. I think that's what John saw in me. " Is that imply that Carol McCain wasn't?

I mean how rude of Carol to have had a terrible accident while she was loyally waiting at home for her husband to return. Sure sign of a bad wife and of course, Carol also committed the mortal sin of not being rich. I guess if you can't afford to give your kids a credit card with a $50,000 a month limit, it makes you a bad mother too.



[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home