Friday, July 18, 2008

Rumor and humor

By Libby

I have to agree with John Cole that this is the best campaign bleg I have ever seen. Apparently over 4,000 people have agreed so far and more are joining in the fun every minute.

Meanwhile, when I saw this profile on Rachel Maddow yesterday, my first thought was they should give her Tweety's job. Well, lo and behold, via Avedon, I see it's rumored that the NBC execs agree.
"The remaining (few) conservatives at NBC are angry about The Suits plan to replace a show host, probably Chris Matthews, with faradical far-left openly lesbian Air America host(ess) Rachel Maddow. Maddow makes no secret of her beliefs, or her ability to use her time on the air to promote them."
Very cool. Rachel got her start in show biz in a small radio studio a couple of blocks from where I lived in lovely downtown Northampton. Loved her then, and love her now. I hope the rumors are true. I might even start watching teevee again if they give Rachel her own show.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home