Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mick

expatbrian


Mick Jagger turned 65 Saturday. I don't think I've ever seen another performer with his energy and durability. He's like Levi's. He just never wears out.

What blows me out even more is that these same 4 guys who make up the legendary Rolling Stones have stayed together for decades. They don't just get together for reunion concerts. They perform constantly and still tour. Unbelievable.

Oh, and by the way, Mick is now eligible for a $180 dollar a week state pension.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Libby Spencer said...

It is rather amazing. I always loved the Stones. I didn't know they were still touring. It's been a while hasn't it?

9:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's rumors about a tour for 2009. Hell, I hope I can still walk when I'm his age, let alone dance all over a stage for two hours. He is amazing.

8:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home