Friday, May 02, 2008

Tell me what's going on...

By Libby

Hey everybody. I'm glad to see my colleagues taking up the slack here. For a number of reasons I was offline all day yesterday and I'm working again today so just have time for quick post. I'm glad Fogg picked up on the unfortunate death of the DC Madam. As I said in comments there, how very convenient for all the high profile clients on that list that was never revealed as was promised at the time it was first passed out to the media. And I know there was a suicide note and all, but nonetheless, my tin foil hat is sending me a message that there may be more to this than we'll ever find out. Anyway, rest in peace Deborah Jean.

Meanwhile, there's no storage of tin foil hat material in the news. Anyone with a sense of curiosity might wonder about these odd break-ins.
MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA – In two states where US attorneys are already under fire for serious allegations of political prosecutions, seven people associated with three federal cases have experienced 10 suspicious incidents including break-ins and arson.
In all cases, the homes of these people who were involved in cases where this administration's malfeasance and criminality might be exposed were broken into and nothing was apparently taken but their home offices were ransacked. As for the arson, well, fire makes for a fairly scary warning wouldn't you think? As in, next time you could be home. If memory serves, a similary frightening act of vandalism finally sent Mike Ruppert running out of the country.

I suppose this all could be just a remarkable chain of coincidences, but as the sorely missed departed Gary Webb used to say, " I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I believe in conspiracies." If you remember, he died in an unusual sucide as well. Just saying...
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger nolocontendere said...

Since the madam had the goods on so many high profile shakers and movers, hopefully she made backups of her records that were stashed somewhere in case of an untimely demise. A YouTube would be even better.
Cheney in garters?
Ministers in the missionary position?

3:17:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

The possibilities are endless aren't they? I doubt there is any video though, more's the pity. Not that the MSM would air it, but the YouTubes would go viral in five seconds or less.

11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home