Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blogger Bash

By Libby [Broken link repaired]

I did my posting at Newshoggers tonight but I'm going to cross post this announcement because I'm so happy they're having this BlueNC Barbecue.

I've got the longer explanation at the Newshoggers link, but I've been wanting to meet some local bloggers and maybe some local readers too. That would be fun. It's in Chapel Hill on April 27th and open to everyone. You don't have to be a blogger to attend. Details at the BlueNC link.

Read the RSVP list. I'm astounded that so many politicians are attending.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger No Blood for Hubris said...

Hi, Libby. Sorry not to have been by so much of late. Cheers.

10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey Hubris. Not a problem. I don't get around much anymore either but it's great to see you here. Hope you're well.

8:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home