Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008

By Libby

I'm getting old and boring folks. Staying awake for the ball drop just isn't the same now that Guy Lombardo is gone. My new year's celebration consisted of some pizza, a couple of beers and passing out on the couch way before midnight. On the bright side, I woke up without a hangover and that's always a good thing. I've spent way too many New Year's Days stumbling around with a headache. This new approach is better.

But I hope you all had fun, however you rang out the old and welcomed the new and thanks to all of you, readers, supporters, commenters and critics and those of you who so kindly linked to this little blog over the last year. Without you, this would be a lonely endeavor indeed. And a extra special thanks to my friend Capt. Fogg who rescued me from blogging overload with his pithy analysis and articulate postings. Without you this blog would have died by now.

I cherish you all like family and wish everyone a very happy, peaceful and prosperous New Year.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Libby... Just wanted to pop by and wish you a Happy New Year!

11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Aw, shucks. I was getting burned out too. It's an occupational hazard, but having a new venue does a lot for one's confidence and enthusiasm and I thank you for the chance.

11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Kvatch, where have been hiding? Happy New Year buddy.

Fogg, you've always been too modest. All the thanks belongs to you for rescuing me.

12:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home