Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My favorite candidate

By Libby

If Colbert goes national I would be endorsing him for sure. It's a one state race right now but who knows? Today's it's a stunt sort of, but his poll numbers have already gone into double digits. I mean, he's ahead of serious candidates.

In fact, he's looking so good that the FEC is seriously looking at his campaign. There's a little problem with his Doritos connection. It appears there's a gray area around whether he can promote his candidacy on his show.

But if the FEC cracks on Colbert for that, then I want to know what they're going to do about the Law and Order reruns. I still see them all the time on television and half of Fred's supporters believe he really is the character he plays on TV.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coal-Bear says he will run on both the Dem and Rep tickets? How can he do this? Earlier, I commented here that he should form a third party - The Little Brother Party (he is afterall the youngest of 11) or the Stephen's Eleven Party.

I would prefer the Little Brother Party in keeping with his wry ironic style. But I am a Floridian, so I can't vote for him unless I move to South Carolina.

1:30:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Well, far be from me to tell Colbert what to do. I love the idea though.

6:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home