Saturday, September 01, 2007

Fare Thee Well

In the past week Libby has been offended by my opinions on immigration and the ever vigilant observations of the American people as we face the next terrorist attack or attacks by radical Islamics.

I will repeat my claim that illegal residents in this country have no standing here. Further, I think the law should be changed so that the children of illegals born here do not receive citizen status until their parents become citizens. Illegals should be returned to their homeland and employers in this country hiring undocumented workers should be fined and or incarcerated

Further, I will state that the citizens of this country should be on the lookout for suspicious behavior by Arab men and if behavior like was seen in Seattle on the ferries is seen again, the police should be informed. If certain people are offended, so be it. No one has the right not to be offended.

Apparently, these positions don't meet the leftist litmus test that is so prevalent on the blogosphere. To be a liberal, you must be a knee-jerk liberal and only certain acceptable positions are allowed. To express anything else causes hand wringing and anguish until the proper attacks and charges of racism can be expressed in the usual and acceptable leftist manner.

I remain unchastised and will return to my life-long habit of thinking globally and acting locally. I'm tired of the arguments and sniping of the blogosphere and the necessity of maintaining a certain level of political correctness.

Libby, I am sorry that this didn't work out. If through my honest opinions I have offended you or adversely affected this blog, that was not my intention, but I don't need this or any other conflict about something that truly adds up to nothing in my life.

So, I bid thee adieu and fare thee well. I will not be returning to visit or respond to emails.

Jim Martin
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger nolocontendere said...

From comments in an earlier post - "We know who the enemy is and he wants us dead."
You know, when I hear statements like that I tend to think someone is taking the fearmeisters a little too seriously, and doesn't quite get how things can be manipulated by contrived false flag "events", and how patsies can be fingered in a process that benefits those fearmongers greatly.

3:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home