Sunday, September 30, 2007

Excess Hoggage - Morning Edition

By Libby

Okay so it's afternoon already. I march to my own clock but I did write these rather early for a Sunday.

I'm willing to forgive Thomas Friedman for his years of wankery, if he keeps talking like this. Others are not so forgiving but as I told a commenter, you work with the crass opportunists you have, not the ones you want.

Our sainted GenPet admits violence is up but says that's not a bad thing. Maybe not for him. I have a feeling the average Omar on the streets of Bahgdad might take a different view.

And this one set me off. Why should wealthy people pay down the deficit when we can take it out of the hides of those lazy children of poverty? Let them eat ramen noodles.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home