Saturday, August 25, 2007

Excess Bloggage

By Libby
Updated

I started my day posting at Newshoggers. If you don't read me there, here's what I've talking about.

How Forfeiture rewards cops' criminality. Legalized highway robbery is title of choice on that one in Blogtopia and it really can't be called anything else.

In better news, California is poised to legalize industrial hemp. This would be good on a whole lot of levels.

I amble through the top buzz today and look at message discipline and the price of whistleblowing on government misconduct and criminal misappropriation of tax dollars.

And I've been trying to figure out, who are the people who honestly believe the Bush doctrine has made us safer?

Update: I seem to be on a drug war kick today. I stumbled across an excellent post on how the war on drugs aids terrorists.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home