Monday, May 21, 2007

Bits and a byte

By Libby

Well, I may have failed to deliver Media Bytes yesterday morning but I'm about to make it up to you with the best Comey dramatization yet. Via Steve Benen, who has a bunch of other good stuff at that post, I give you “Godfather IV: Fredo’s Revenge.”

I would have posted something about Newt Gingrich's latest delusional fantasies about theocracy but Michael Stickings already has a brilliant post up on the subject. I have nothing to add to that.

Meanwhile, Cernig is as always, ahead of the curve. Bush may not have an exit plan for Iraq, but Iraq has an exit plan for us and it's a pretty damn good argument for getting out of Baghdad.

And not to neglect the breaking stories. I'm too disgusted to say much about the Democrat's dismally disappointing performance. Rumor has it they have caved into the Leaker-in-Chief/Decider/Commander Guy's demands and will deliver him what is effectively a blank check to continue his folly into the magical month of September.

I touched on the subject in my post at the Detroit News, on whose war is it? All I can add to that at the moment is, I worked to put those idiots back into power so they could end the occupation, not buy into it. If they don't come up with something much better than this by September, I'm going to be really pissed.

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home