Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quote of the day

Bear with me dear readers. I've got to crawl through another 14 hour work day and then I'm off for a week and posting will resume at some reasonable pace. For the moment, let me offer you this quote, shamelessly lifted from Salon.
On the Senate floor a few moments ago, Jon Tester said that he's traveled all around his home state of Montana, and "not a single person told me we should debate about whether or not to have a debate on Iraq."
I'm telling you, I'm liking Tester more and more every day. He "gets" what the people want. He's been publishing his daily schedule down to the minute on-line so his constituents know what they're paying for and he doesn't engage in political doublespeak. We could use a president like that.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home