Friday, February 23, 2007

On a blogroll

I finally have a few days off but it's been so hectic I don't remember whether I've mentioned the latest updates to the blogroll. Heck my schedule has been so insane I don't even remember what day of the week it is without checking, but in case I neglected to mention it, I've added Kevin Hayden's American Street recently. The Street is one of the older leftie blogs in Blogtopia and the link was long overdue. Be sure to check out Kevin and his co-bloggers fine work regularly.

I also added Cernig's News Hog. Also long overdue since I've been reading Cernig's astute analysis and stellar snark forever but neglected to add him. He must get up at the crack of dawn every day since he always beats me to the latest buzz and he often adds historical context that you might have forgotten about. You should also be checking him regularly.

And my pal in Singapore, ExPat Brian has new digs. I love the new look and he's still serving up the same good work as always. Click over and say hello.
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Cernig said...

Hi Libby,

Thanks for the blogroll place and the kind words. I'm up most mornings around 5.30.

But...I shall let you in on my secret for getting the news early...NewsNows amazing aggregator. You should sign up, it isn't a massive traffic driver but it does do some good.

Regards, C

8:34:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey Cernig. Thanks for dropping by and for the tip. I'm afraid I'll never beat you to the news though if you get up and are functional at 5:30 every morning. Yikes.

9:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Libby, thanks for the kind words here and on my new blog. I too am on the hunt for the less well known but well informed bloggers and will pass any good ones your way too. Gonna be adding Kevin's and Cernig's today.

9:16:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

You're welcome Brian and don't be a stranger. I don't around to the blogs much anymore so drop by once in while if you don't see me.

11:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home