Monday, November 13, 2006

JoeLo sitting pretty

To nobody's surprise, Lieberman is playing it coy. He'll caucus with the Dems but isn't ruling out making his switch to the GOP official, although he assures us he doesn't feel he owes the GOP anything even though they financed his run, put up a joke of a candidate against him and voted his sorry ass back into the Senate.

But you know what? The more I think about, the less I think Lieberman is really going to be a problem. If he's shown anything in the last few weeks, it's that he is not so much a shameless sellout as he is an irredeemable scumbag. JoeLo is only out for himself and he's sitting in the perfect spot to be wooed endlessly by both sides. He'll love that.

The funny thing is, I'm thinking he'll ride with the Dems now because they got the power. Remembering his unholy alliance with Louis Farrakhan back in the day, he's as likely to sell out the GOP, as not.

And they call Monica Lewinsky a whore?
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Good analysis. I hadn't thought about it that way, but I think you might be right about Lieberman.

9:27:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I hope I am Kathy. It would let me rest easier knowing he wasn't about to sabotage any reforms the Dems come up with.

9:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he made my lifetime shit list when he dissed Stern back in 2000

6:40:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Lester. It must be a big list. Just about everybody has dissed Stern at one time or another.

9:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home