Monday, August 14, 2006

Good vibrations?

Well I'm still working today but this was definitely the headline of the week. Awkward Moments Abound in Penis Pump Trial. I'm sure most of you remember the judge who was busted for using the pump while he was presiding in the courtroom. I guess the testimony is a bit graphic.

I always wondered how he got caught. You think he started moaning when he hit orgasm or did the sound of the pump give him away? [ via Leslie's Omnibus]

UPDATE:Ask and ye shall find that Kvatch has the answer.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wondered how he got caught. You think he started moaning when he hit orgasm or did the sound of the pump give him away?

It was the noise. His court reporter supposedly heard it and turned him in. I blogged on it here.

2:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. Thanks for the info. I didn't follow the story outside of the headlines.

5:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home