Monday, June 12, 2006

Short takes

As we all knew would happen, John Bolten has been a disaster at the UN. I ended up posting at the DetNews on that one. Phony crony 'diplomacy'.

I've been working so I haven't really followed the big Kos Konvention but I did read a few posts and this Slate piece kind of sums up the sense I'm getting about it. It's a Natalie Holloway moment and it will pass. Dickerson at Slate gets the quote of the day.
We are probably just under five months away from a wave of coverage positing that bloggers weren't that powerful after all. After we build up the Markos regime, we will help to tear it down.
This editorial makes me feel guilty that I haven't blogged about Kennedy's article on voting fraud yet. In my defense, I'd say that I thought it too important to do a throw out post on and I've been working. I want to do a longer post on this but for the moment I'd say that it's interesting a Kennedy who gets drunk gets days of press attention, but a Kennedy making sense with sober and alarming allegations is virtually ignored.

Coulter conundrum? No, let me be perfectly clear. Coulter is an uncouth cunt whose trash mouth would be locked in a prison for the criminally insane if she wasn't rich and famous.
Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

eesh

Even I don't use the "c" word, and I'm one who is often given to hyperbole.

Not that Anne Coulter does not deserve the epithet, mind you.

But....eesh....

(And in one of those ironies that makes me laugh....can you guess what four letters were strung together in my word verification? A "c" then a "u" then, well, i'm guessing that you get where this is going....ironic, no?)

11:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got yer Coulter revenge right here.

3:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh did I say she was a cunt? I meant to say she is a vicious, slimy, maggot infested cunt that doesn't deserve the designation of human being.

I don't often use the word myself Midwest, but there's really no other that fits its subhuman status. And it's got nothing to do with the 9/11 widows. It's the aggregrate of every scumball statement she's ever made.

I think it's really choice that she is dissing some women who lost their husbands for capitalizing on 9/11 when her whole success is built on doing the same only instead of looking for accountability, she or should I say it, plys her wares by pandering to the unreasonable fear after 9/11 by crass hatemongering.

11:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that post yesterday Kvatch. I'm hoping to get a post up at DetNews using that link. It was priceless -- thanks.

11:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks Libby. I had a blast creating that paste-up. Though someone suggested on Blognonymous that her spawn could only be created by an alien...*THE* Alien, and then I got to thinking about implantation...long fingered nightmares on Coulter's face... But I'm afraid my Photoshop skills aren't up to the task. [sigh]

1:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

harsh language is reserved for people like Coulter. No shame in that. Still, If i saw her I think I woulb friendly. She lives to get liberals upset. so maybe If I gave her a hug she would die.

paul Craig Roberts has a kick ass piece on bolten at antiwar.com. I don't know about his theory on the gaza missile incident, but he's right on bolten

3:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kind of funny though, her may 17 column ended with "press one for english, press 2 for new president"

nice message to send to al queda during a war eh?

2:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home