Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunny afternoon


The weather here changes as much as it does in New England. It was raining earlier in the afternoon but it blew through without even getting anything wet and then the sun was just gorgeous at the end of the day so I went for a walk in the neighborhood. I love this yard. They have lots of birdhouses and when you walk by the birds fly back and forth across the road, really low, like little divebombers.


There's a lot of well kept yards with nice landscaping. It still amazes me how early the flowers come out here. The picture doesn't really do these iris justice. I also saw some really nice salmon pink ones but I couldn't get a good shot. My camera is rather limited in its versatility.

My yard is not nearly as nice but I have shots of my place here.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home