Sunday, November 13, 2005

Blog party

Regular readers will notice that I finally did some work on the template and put some links on the side bar. I'm so pathetically techno-inept that it just dawned on me today that I could simply cut and paste the links from the other blog. I'm not sure I like the look of it - it seems somewhat untidy and I don't know how to do borders. This template a lot more complicated than my old one at Last One Speaks. I can't even figure out how to change the pitch on the font. It's set with this asterisk chain I don't understand. But enough about my techno-problems.

Say hey to ExPat Brian, blogging from Singapore, who links to The Impolitic - keeping us international since that scoundrel Rohit at Qatar Diary ritually delinked me. The young are so fickle. Now that he made some new friends in Qatar he throws away the old. Nonetheless I'm keeping him on both of mine because -well- I don't delink and I still like knowing what's going on in Qatar.

Anyway, Brian doesn't post a lot about politics but he's keeping his eye on the state of The States and I like his blog. He appears to be living a pretty good life in the Far East and he posts lots of photos. Check out this cool wine bar.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger expatbrian said...

Thanks for the plug. Most of my political commentary so far is in archives, but there will be more. Blogs like yours do such a great job that it steals all my thunder. Many of my readers are expats too, in various countries so we keep each other informed on our local flavor.

11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pleasure is mine Brian. A somewhat belated welcome to the blogosphere.

10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home