Saturday, June 18, 2005

Reverend Moon's revenge?

What does it mean when The Washington Times keeps taking pot shots at Bush? This isn't the first critical piece I've seen sourced to the Moon empire lately but it's the most bizarre. Credible evidence that the Towers were taken down by demolition and not by the airplanes on 9/11?

It's not a story I would expect to see in any credible (okay semi-credible) newspaper, much less in one owned by such a formerly staunch supporter of our President. And wouldn't it be something if it turned out that 9/11 really was staged to justify the war - as so many have suspected?

You don't want to believe something that inhumane is possible, but given the track record of this administration, I fear I find it within the limits of credibility myself.

Update: In this morning's mail, a short but excellent video making the case for this theory.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home