Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Blog PAC

I joined the Blog PAC today. Talk Left is on the board and posted the link. I joined under Last One Speaks because The Impolitic is not nearly ready to debut yet and I don't have an RSS feed on either blog. I wish I understood what those are, maybe I could add one. I so need a computer geek in my life.

Anyway, I love this concept. A political action committee of left wing bloggers to counter the right wing noise machine. We have to get louder because contrary to popular opinion, we don't have a liberal media. The MSM is in the right's pocket so we have to disseminate the message in less conventional ways. A lot of people on the left working on various vehicles for this and this is one of the best I've seen. I'm glad to be aboard. If you're a left wing blogger check it out
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home