Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Christ on a half eaten tortilla

Regular readers know how much I love these sightings. This Jesus on a tortilla is one of the best ones I've seen in a while.



And love this detail:
"I usually get up and go to the counter to get my taco," Garza recalled. "But this morning, a little girl, about five years old, brought my tacos to my table."

Garza said he had never seen the little girl before.
Read the rest of the story at the link.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Marcellina said...

That's not Christ, that's Wotan! He's even got the eye patch. :-)

1:43:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL. Eye of the beholder Marcellina.

2:32:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Hell no, that's me, the Captain hisself. Aarrhh

Ain't it funny, that nobody has any idea what Jesus looked like but everybody just knows he looks like Albrecht Duerer?

What fools these mortals be.

10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I was thinking he does look a bit like a seafaring man of some kind. But hey, at least you can clearly a face. Can't to see how much he makes selling it on Ebay.

1:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home