Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oh wait, we're still there?


Finally have a moment to review the state of the world. Stuff is still pretty well fked up and bullshit. But here's some stuff worth your time.

Doonesbury is especially good today. (That would be the Sunday strip if you're tuning in late.)

Charlie Pierce has his most fun takedown of Bobo, ever. I'm not going to even excerpt it. Just trust me and click over and read it. You won't be sorry.

And Atrios continues his wanker roundup. This one may be my favorite yet. Seriously. Read this one even if you skipped the others. I'll even give you the punchline.
One could waste a lifetime writing about the wanking of Andrew Sullivan. I'm starting to worry I have.
Admit there are days when I wonder why I've kept at this blogging thing so long myself. But hell, somebody has to archive the madness for future generations. Kind of sucks as a hobby, but I'm too invested to stop now. And I get even less respect than Atrios.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger merlallen said...

I stopped reading Atrios long ago, but I still read you every day for what that's worth. I know, not much.

5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Means the world to me actually Merlallen. Thanks for the encouragement.

10:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home