Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Like an atheist prayer for Coakley

Sorry I disappeared yesterday. Been doing GOTV for Coakley. I'm also pushing a meme that's a modified version of my Red Sox theory that I'm convinced helped them break the curse of the Bambino and you can help. It's simple.

Group synergy is a powerful and overlooked tool. Visualize victory. *See* the headline, "Coakley Wins!" and hold it in your mind today. It couldn't hurt. And of course if you're a MA resident, please get to the polls and vote for Coakley.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger (O)CT(O)PUS said...

Tonight, I am inking the aquarium and have nothing else to say.

10:20:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Wise move Octopus. What a bummer that turned out to be.

9:57:00 AM  
Blogger spydermike72 said...

What a great result in Mass last night!!! I hope the folks in the White House and the Capitol were listening. The people have spoken and we are only going to get louder come November!!

10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Spyder, I appreciate your enthusiam since your guy won but I'd remind you that this is only one election. MA doesn't speak for the whole country anymore than NY23did and your guy lost there.

8:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home