Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I must confess

I've been thinking about it and I admit I would say yes if Karl Rove asked me out on a dinner date. I mean, why not? I expect he would be an interesting conversationalist and I'm fascinated with the human race. The idea totally appeals to my inner sociologist.

Not to mention, at my age, the dating pool is rather small and hell - a date is a date. Think it's too soon to DM him and dare him to ask me out?


[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

Don't sell yourself short Libby. I saw your latest pic on facebook. I'm sorry about the loss of your friend.

You're pretty hot though. You could do way better than turdblossum.

8:27:00 PM  
Blogger (O)CT(O)PUS said...

Karl Rove? Fahgetaboutit!

10:25:00 PM  
Blogger rockync said...

I think I need to start taking Libby out on the town. See if we can find a decent bar - if not maybe we'll just open our own.

11:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Larkspur said...

Rove would stick you with the whole bill. But I get your meaning, although I'd picture myself more as a zoologist than a sociologist. Also, I don't reckon I'd overeat, what with the losing my appetite being part of the experience, so maybe the Turdblossom Diet could be a winner.

1:17:00 AM  
Blogger danps said...

Sure, why not? You both share an intense interest in politics and maybe you could use your feminine wiles to make him see the error of his ways.

My default advice with this kind of speculative matchmaking is, don't rule anything out. It's hard enough to find happiness regardless of the size of your (perceived) dating pool. You never know, and there's only one way to find out.

7:59:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL you guys. I think it would be fascinating to watch him squirm under my intense curiousity. I feel certain it would be a one date gig. Not being known for my tact, I expect he would be "called away on an emergency" after I ask him how he lives with himself. :)

10:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home