Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy day

I have a ton of places to look at so no time to post this morning. I'm at a place called the Brookwood Inn, where I ended up by default because a huge thunderstorm sprang up just as I was driving to the hotel I intended to stay at and it was raining so hard I couldn't see the road signs.

It's an okay place. The room is clean anyway, even though three of the lights in the room don't work. The good news is they have free local calls so I don't have to use up my cell minutes and the wifi works well. On the downside, they have the second most dismal continental breakfast I have ever seen in all my travels. Which is okay with me since I don't eat breakfast first thing in the morning. Anyway, I'll have more to say this evening. Have to get cracking on the house hunt now.


[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

When offered a "continental" breakfast, it's important to know which continent is being referenced.

Good hunting!

12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Fogg. Thanks. It was a good if exhausting day.

8:04:00 PM  
Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Yeah. Those Antarctica breakfasts SUCK!
.

6:07:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Cosa.

9:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home