Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekend at Dad's

I have a few photos from my visit with my Dad this past weekend. My half sister and her daughter live next door and Linda is a fabulous decorator and gardener. Unfortunately, the front porch which is just terrific, doesn't lend itself well to photos on my cheap camera, but I loved this planter in the front yard.


And at my Dad's house, his dogwood tree was in the absolute peak of bloom and the fragrance was just intoxicating.


A wider shot of the tree and a little childhood memory here.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time. Nice pics, Libby!

3:03:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks. I have lots more but I thought I'd space them out a bit. It was a really great visit.

3:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home