Friday, April 17, 2009

Sinfonian Blasts Off

Sinfonian's youtube hit the big time last night. Keith Olberman featured it on Countdown. The video is currently up to 56,000 views. Now Jeff has two things he's famous for, the other being his successful stint on Jeopardy.

Meanwhile, I posted the clip at DetNews and one of my regular far right critics had this to say about it: "That is a great clip you posted. It shows that Conservatives still respect free speech. Did you notice how they allowed him to finish and walk away? Try that at a liberal rally and you would have gotten the mike pulled from your hands while they beat you down. Liberals hate speech that doesn't agree with what they say."

This is why I don't have to watch wingnut pundits. I get all the talking points in my own comment section.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger merlallen said...

the funny thing is they really are stupid enough to believe their own bullshit

1:27:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I prefer to think of it as gullible. I know some right wingers who aren't stupid.

2:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home