Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We'll always have Bushisms

Probably the only thing I miss about our former Creep in Chief is his unique *command* of our language and he didn't disappoint at yesterday's luncheon. In describing his upcoming most awesome book of memoirs:
"I'm going to put people in my place, so when the history of this administration is written at least there's an authoritarian voice saying exactly what happened," Bush said.
The book will center on his 12 most difficult decisions as president. His publicist denies rumors that number one will be deciding which lure to use when he caught that big fish. [via]

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Actually, after 8 years of listening to the Big Lies, I bet he had the most trouble coming up with what size fish to say he caught. Or picking the right fish to claim from his handlers' bucket.

4:27:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

It doesn't really matter when you create your own reality...

5:21:00 PM  
Blogger (O)CT(O)PUS said...

My favorite Bushism: "I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them."

Sheesh!!!!!

9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL 8pus. That's one of my favs too. Not as enduring as putting food on your family though. That one has become part of the snark lexicon.

11:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home