Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We Have a Winner! Please vote for Sinfonian

Last Update: This was the most poorly run contest I've ever seen, but in exploring the site further, I see the voting ended at 10:00am this morning. The site now says we have a winner but it doesn't say who but when the voting closed Sinf was ahead by 7 votes, so it had better be him. Thanks to everybody for voting.


UPDATE: I'm bumping this back up to the top because Sinf is down by 20 votes. This is the last day of voting. We need a blitz to put Sinf over the top. If you haven't taken a moment to vote for him, please do.

My on-line friend Sinfonian has been going through some hard times. He is up for a important local award and needs your votes. In times of trouble, a little bloggy love helps. Please take a moment to click through and vote for entry number two, Blast Off - My Date with Debbie.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News.]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger Dirk Gently said...

he's in the lead!

4:34:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey Dirk. Thanks for stopping by without a b/w. I'm glad to see he's winning but I'd like to see him get a bigger lead.

4:39:00 PM  
Blogger rockync said...

I voted!

6:55:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Cool. Thanks Rocky.

9:27:00 PM  
Blogger repsac3 said...

Done. And not just 'cause you said so, either...

I read his & the person's with the next highest vote count (Well, I wasn't gonna read ALL of 'em), and Blast Off earned my vote fair & square.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' with it.

Verification: disar

6:48:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks repsac. I read most of them and Sinf's really is the best post, IMO as well.

8:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home