Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Palin plows on

If you were hoping, as I was, that Sarah Palin would just go back to Alaska and never darken our teevee sets again, keep dreaming.
On the question of whether Ms. Palin will run in 2012, she answered, “This is what I always do. I’m like, O.K., God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I’m like, don’t let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is. Even if it’s cracked up a little bit, maybe I’ll plow right on through that and maybe prematurely plow through it, but don’t let me miss an open door. And if there is an open door in ‘12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I’ll plow through that door.”
This from an interview with her new self-appointed biographer Greta Van Susteren and only one of a series of interviews and TV appearances she is giving this week leading up to her speaking engagement at the upcoming Governors Conference in Miami.

So much for it being too soon to talk about another run for the White House. It took less than a week for her to make her intentions -- like -- clear. I'm wondering if that neo-con confab in Virginia this past weekend decided to crown her as the future star of the GOP. Who better to lead them than Bush in a skirt?

Update: Of course if they are thinking she is going to save the GOP from oblivion, well, unsuprisingly, they're wrong again.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger (O)CT(O)PUS said...

Hey Sarah, watch out for that revolving door, door, door, door!

12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL. If only she would stop circling....

2:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we really still talking about her?

5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Sadly, yes anon. I was really hoping she would just go away.

9:12:00 AM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

May the door she plows through open onto a 40th floor elevator shaft and I hope Pastor Muthee is holding her hand.

10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Fogg. Then they'll really need some of that divine intervention...

11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home