Monday, October 06, 2008

Quick bytes - Heard it Through the Grapevine edition

It's going to be a busy couple of days, and the news is sort of blah today, so here's some links to posts to infrom, amuse and enthuse. Starting with the song in my head.

Dan at Pruning Shears rounds up the Week in Tyranny. He also has the list of votes on the great sell-out the taxpayer bail-out bill.

Hart Williams takes a last look at the Biden-Palin debate.

If you're not listening to NTodd's Paxlive radio, you're missing some of the greatest analysis on the intertubes.

As Sully notes, this is alarmingly prescient. Betty Boop for president.

This is priceless.But Sarah, you winked at me, I know you want me.... It's pretty clear that Palin's fan club is mainly composed of overheated men. Is that old guy in the back is waving his underwear?

Meanwhile, there's Women Against McCain Palin and dirk gently is blogging again, under his real name..

Here's a great idea for your Halloween pumpkins.

And finally, putting aside the presidential race for a moment, thanks to noblejoanie for this video that made me cry. A returning soldier from Iraq is greeted by his dogs.

Also, to end on a happier note, this is really old but I dug it out when I was cleaning my inbox. Pages and pages of amazing
sand sculptures
.


[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger danps said...

Thanks for the links, Libby!

Great picture of Sarah in the previous post too. What a sourpuss!

3:29:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I love that picture too Dan.

5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home