Wednesday, October 01, 2008

McCranky can't hide his irritation with the press

Attaturk flags an interview done yesterday with the Des Moines paper. They posted a series of video clips that illuminate the current scorn McCain holds for his former base. Here's one of them.



More videos of the interview are here. They're all short and worth watching. This exchange was priceless.
And when he was asked if he had enjoyed taxpayer-backed health care throughout his life, McCain made abundantly clear what he thought of the question.

"You know that's an interesting statement, isn't it?" he observed. "And I have never been an astronaut, but I think I know the challenges of space. And I have never done a lot of things in my life that I think I am familar with."
It appears that the days of Jolly Johnny joshing on the back on the bus with his media pals are over.

[cross-posted to The Reaction]


[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger tom said...

well they had the temerity to ask HIM questions
SNARK

2:52:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Tom. How dare they....

9:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home