Saturday, September 13, 2008

Palin's fan club

I think it's rather telling that the Palin fan club is reduced to whining about unfair media treatment instead of plying us with posts explaining in detail how her answers, or as we like to call them around here -- evasions, demonstrated a vast knowledge of how well versed their pin-up girl is on policy issues.

The really depressing thing for me is, I have a lot of friends among the right wingers whom I love dearly outside of their politics. I haven't made the rounds of their blogs in a couple of months because I've been so busy. It makes me sad to see them buying into the whole McCain-Palin scam.

I mean I know these people. They're kind and intelligent folks, yet they'll support the ticket now because Palin has nice tits and a great ass. And besides Obama is going to raise their taxes. To be fair, some of them are rich enough to see a tax increase, but I don't think any of them are in the top 1%. You would think they would look at what the last 8 years has wrought, realize that Bushenomics hurts them too and would come to a better decision. Not to mention that she's an insane fundie. They have no love for that crowd, but I guess it's okay because she's so 'cute.' It makes me really sad.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger danps said...

they'll support the ticket now because Palin has nice tits and a great ass

You make that sound so trivial.

2:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And besides Obama is going to raise their taxes."

Let them know that it's John McCain who is going to raise their taxes.

2:35:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL dan.

Jason, I've been pushing that meme for a long time. I do all my McCain bashing at DetNews.

3:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home