Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Copping a buzz

By Libby

Well this is pretty cool. Memorandum unveiled a new feature today, the Memeorandum Leaderboard.

The ascent of blogs and other independent publishers has expanded and revitalized political dialogue in the United Status. While the "mainstream" media remains the primary source of factural reporting, they no longer own the agenda. It follows then that tapping a diversity of media sites is essential to produce memeorandum's autosummaries of the web's most buzzed-about political items.

The Newshoggers made the board at number 89 beating out fringer favs Jules Crittenden and Rush Limbaugh. I don't any credit myself. I think it goes to my extraordinary colleagues but how very cool for a little blog like ours to make the 'tipping point' list.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Libby and Captain. Well deserved. That is why I come here, and I hope you welcome my participation.

11:29:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Actually Swampcracker, this little blog didn't make the board, it was the Newshoggers but of course we welcome your participation.

8:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home